How to Register & Submit Reviews
1. In order to submit reviews, you must register first. In the left-hand column, click on Register which is located toward the bottom of the column. Type in the user name that you will be using for this site and then type in your email address. You will be sent an email containing your password, which will be a combination of letters and numbers.
2. Once you receive your password, go back to the home page and click on Log in, which is located in the left-hand column under the Register link. Log in using your user name and the password that was emailed to you.
3. After you have logged in, you will be able to submit reviews, update your information, and change your password. Once you have written your review, you can click “save”. Then click the “submit for review” button that is located next to the “save” button. This will let me know that your review is complete and that you want to post it online.
4. If you do not want your review published online, please write “Do not publish” in the body of your review. Also if you would rather I post your name as your initials ( JC ) or not even use your name, instead of your first and last name initial ( Jenn C. ) please let me know.
5. Because this is a library site, your reviews will be submitted to the administrator first and then they will be published.
6. Make sure you send an email to me, the Teen Librarian, with your real name and phone number along with your user name. Submitting reviews online qualifies you for our weekly drawings in the Summer Reading Program and I need to be able to contact you if you win!
If you have any questions, please contact me!