Whether you're reading for school or reading for fun this summer, the library's 2017 Teen Summer Reading Program "Build a Better World" is the perfect fit for you! It's easy, fun, and flexible to your reading style!
- Sign up and log your reading online. Each minute you read equals one point towards our program and prizes.
- Read what you want! You can do required reading assignments, reading for fun, and all sorts of formats count: books, graphic novels, eBooks, audiobooks, blogs, manga, or magazines, reading to younger siblings - all of that counts as reading time you can log to earn points in our program.
- Submit reviews for what you read.
- Attend fun programs, volunteer, complete missions, and games- all for extra points!
- Receive a raffle ticket for every 20 points that you earn!
- On August 16, we'll have a late-night party for all teens who complete the program by earning 1000 points or more! But no worries if you need more time - you can log time and earn prizes through the end of summer.
The Teen Summer Reading Program is open to middle school and high school aged students in grades 6-12. Stay tuned for more information on our events, prizes, and more! We can't wait to "Build a Better World" with you here at the library for summer 2017!