All storytimes are drop in, no registration is necessary.
The Winter Storytime Session runs from January 9th through February 22nd.
Please help us provide the best experience for all by attending the storytime planned for your child’s age.
Babies and Books: Mondays starting January 9th at 10:00am
Birth through 23 months storytime
Connect with your baby through stories, rhymes, and songs, followed by a play time.
Pajama Storytime: Monday nights starting January 9th at 6:30pm
Family storytime - Children of all ages and their families welcome!
Listen to some stories, sing some songs, and have fun! Pajamas and stuffed friends optional.
Tales for Threes: Tuesdays starting January 10th at 10:00am
Interact with your three-year-old through stories that make them giggle, smile, and sing.
Tales for Twos: Wednesdays starting January 11th at 10:00am
Two-year-old storytime. Adult required to attend!
Encourage your two-year-old’s emerging language skills with stories and songs.
Tales for Fours and Fives: Wednesdays starting January 11th at 11:00am
Engage your preschooler through stories, songs, and movement activities.
There will be no storytime on Monday, January 16th and Monday, February 20th.
For additional information, please contact the Children’s Room at 333-2552, ext. 3.
- Please help us to provide the best experience for all by attending the storytime planned for your child’s age.
- We recommend that you bring the children to the library about 10-15 minutes before Storytime begins. This allows time for the children to use the restroom if needed, and to settle in before we enter the Program Room. Late arrivals disturb the Storytime in progress and are a distraction to the children.
- Candy, gum, snack foods, as well as personal toys, are best enjoyed at home or outside the library.
- Please remain in the Children’s Room in case of an emergency.
- Occasionally a child is not ready for stories in a social setting. We reserve the right to withdraw any such child from Storytime and discuss alternative choices for programs.
Thank you for helping us to make Storytime a success for all!