The staff in the Children’s Room is looking for a few good bugs!Do you have a bug collection that you would like to display in the Children’s Room during the 6 week summer reading program?
This year’s theme is Catch the Reading Bug!
- The collection must be insect related.
- Space available on a first come, first served basis.
- Display time: June 30-August 9
- Display space: 1 shelf
- Children’s staff will set up displays. Collections must be dropped off by June 21st and picked up by Aug. 16th.
- Case has a fluorescent light and is locked.
- Collections must belong to children ages 3-12
Questions? 401-333-2552, x3 Interested? Sign-up at the Children’s Desk