Tuesday, February 23rd / 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Meeting Room 1
Learn how to spot bad contractors (electricians, plumbers, roofers, carpenters, painters, general contractors, etc.) and how to find reliable professionals. Topics include:
* Finding good tradespersons
* Thoroughly checking out a contractor
* Tricks used by unscrupulous contractors
* Hiring friends and family (a.k.a. how to lose a friend)
* Zoning, permits, and inspections
Registration insures you a seat: (401) 333-2552, x 2 or register below.