Thursday, March 12th / 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Meeting Rooms 1 & 2 (Hayden Center)
Intro to eBay offers an overview of what’s involved in buying and selling on eBay.
Topics covered will include:
• Registering to buy and sell on eBay
• Creating a username and password
• Maneuvering through the site
• Methods of determining eBay value
• Researching comparable items
• Listing an item for sale
• Writing a successful description
• Determining a seller’s policy and character
• Establishing feedback
• Recommended methods of closing a sale
• Making or receiving payment
• Hints regarding shipping and insurance concerns
The program will include a question and answer session.
Fee: $5, payable upon registration. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door.
For more information: (401) 333-2552, x2