Saturday, November 8th, 9:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.Location: Meeting Room 2
Learn how to buy and sell on eBay-and bargain hunt 24 hours a day! Each participant in this class will work on a laptop computer and, by the end of the day, be a registered seller on eBay.
Skills that will be taught include:
• Creating a username and password
• Maneuvering through the site
• Finding what you’re looking for
• Posting things to sell
• Checking the reliability of sellers and buyers
• Recourses available to ensure transactions
• Mailing and insurance information & more…
Prerequisites: a fundamental working knowledge of computers and familiarity with the Internet, uploading, downloading and email.
Limit: 10. A $20 fee is payable upon registration. For more information: (401) 333-2552, x2