Thursday, October 23rd at 6:30 p.m.
Location: Meeting Rooms 1 &2
Intro to eBay offers an overview of what’s involved in buying and selling on eBay.
Topics covered will include:
- Registering to buy and sell on eBay
- Creating a username and password
- Maneuvering through the site
- Methods of determining eBay value
- Researching comparable items
- Listing an item for sale
- Writing a successful description
- Determining a seller’s policy and character
- Establishing feedback
- Recommended methods of closing a sale
- Making or receiving payment
- Hints regarding shipping and insurance concerns
The program will include a question and answer session
Fee: $5, payable upon registration. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door.
For more information: (401) 333-2552, x2