Saturday March 26, 2011 / 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM
In this class, you’ll learn how to use e-Bay, the world’s most popular online auction Web site for buying and selling items.
Each participant will have access to a laptop computer. At the end of this workshop your information will be on e-Bay.
Skills that will be taught include:
* Creating a username and password
* Maneuvering through the site
* Finding what you’re looking for
* Posting things to sell
* Checking the reliability of sellers and buyers
* Resources available to ensure transactions
* Taking and attaching digital photos to the e-Bay item for sale
* Mailing and Insurance information and more…
Prerequisites: A fundamental working knowledge of computers and familiarization with the Internet, for example: uploading, downloading and e-mail.
There will be a 20 minute lunch break. Participants need to bring their own food and drink.
Fee: $20, payable at advance in-person registration (required).